Part-time Operations Assistant – Lafayette, LA
Big news here — We are looking for new talent! Are you interested in joining a creative gift company that’s cultivating the best gifting experiences in the world through elevated client experiences, amazing gift selections, and first-class services?
We’re looking for someone highly organized, hard working, energetic and detail-oriented to join our team in our Lafayette, Louisiana studio office! This position will be responsible for assisting our team with tasks such as gift assembly, inventory management, shipping & receiving, e-commerce order fulfillment in a collaborative and creative environment. Our small-but-mighty team is passionate about the aesthetic of our gifts, but we also place high value on client experience and the service we provide. We take our work seriously but have a lot of fun at the same time. If you think you’re a good fit for us and us for you, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Gift assembly for custom projects and e-commerce orders
- Perform gift deliveries within the Lafayette, LA area
- Carefully pack and ship gifts with attention to detail
- Handwriting sentiment messages for gift cards
- Monitor inventory of stocked items
- Social media content
- Basic photography and editing
- Studio organization and neatness
The ideal candidate has:
- A genuine desire to assume a hands-on role and contribute to a growing, creative small business
- A good eye for design and all things creative!
- Experience with all social media platforms and a knowledge of how to utilize them to generate brand awareness, brand interest, brand loyalty and web traffic
- Proficiency in MS Suite
- Proficiency using Canva
- Ability to travel within the Lafayette, LA area via own transportation for occasional gift deliveries
- Previous experience managing a large volume of inventory
- Flexible hours
- Starting at 20 hours per week with potential to grow to 40 hours per week.
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Casual dress code (Yes, even workout clothes!)
How to Apply:
- Email your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Include “OPERATIONS ASSISTANT” in the subject line.
- Applications submitted without the requested information will NOT be considered.
- No phone calls please
This position is on-site in our Lafayette, LA studio office.